Get the correct work permit for your circumstance
There are 2 types of work permits.
1.Open work permit
An open work permit lets you work for any employer in Canada, except for:
Normally who offers striptease, suggestive move, escort administrations or sexual back rubs
Eligibility to get work permit:
You might be qualified for an open work permit on the off chance that you:
- If you are an International student and have graduated from an assigned learning organization and are qualified for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program
- Spouse or Common-law partner of an international student or skilled worker
- Destitute Student (are an understudy who is not, at this point ready to meet the expenses of your investigations).
- are a refugee, refugee claimant, protected person, or their family member
- youthful laborer taking part in uncommon projects
2.Employer-specific work permit
A business explicit work permit lets you work in Canada as per the conditions on your work permit such as:
- The name of the specific business you can work for
- To what extent you can work
- The area where you can work (if relevant)
Before you present your application for an employer specific work permit, the business who needs to enlist you should finish certain means and give you either a copy of a Labor Market Impact Assessment or an employment number for your application.
Starts from $ 155 CAD.
Varies by country.
You may need to give biometrics with your application. This processing time does not include the time you need to give biometrics.