Canada Parents Visa: Sponsor Parents and Grand Parents for Canada PR
Once a year, Canada accepts applications for parents and grandparents programs for a limited period. Through this pathway, Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their parents and grandparents for Canada Immigration. It is one of those programs through which Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) allow family reunification.
Sometimes, this program is also referred to as the ‘Canada Super Visa’, but it officially called Parents and Grandparents Programs.
How to Sponsor your Parents and Grandparents in 2021
Step 1: If you the eligibility Criteria for sponsoring a parent/grandparent, you can submit an online interest to sponsor form during the period for indicating interest, which is announced by IRCC every year.
Step 2: IRCC reviews the submissions, remove duplicates, and use a lottery system to select potential sponsor randomly. Those selected in the lottery receive invitations to apply for the parents and grandparents visa Canada, i.e, sponsorship.
Step 3: Invited Candidates must submit a complete application package before the deadline mentioned on the invitation. The IRCC will evaluate the application and make a decision.
Note: For Canadian citizens and permanent residents living a Quebec. sponsoring parents or grandparents are different.
Parent Super Visa Requirments in Canada
You must be considered eligible as a sponsor by meeting the following Super Visa Canada requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a Canadian permanent resident or citizen living in Canada
- The person you are Sponsoring should be under the family class
- Sign an undertaking to provide required to the persons you are sponsoring
- You and the person you are sponsoring must sign an agreement confirming that both parties understand that mutual responsibility and obligations
- Have a sufficient income (alone or in combination with a co-signer,i.e., spouse/partner) for providing basics requirements to family members already in Canada as well as the person(s) being sponsored
Document required by the applicant to obtain this visa
The primary document to be submitted by the sponsor include:
- Application to servor
- Sponsorship undertaking and agreement
- Financial evaluations
- Generic Canada application Form
- Background/Deceleration Form
- Additional information about family
- Supplementary information on travels
- All documents mentioned in the document checklist
Benefit s of Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP)
If your application is approved, your parents and grandparents will enjoy the full benefits of permanent residence, including free health care and the right to apply for citizenship eventually. If they wish to, they can also work in Canada. They will be able to access a higher quality of life and comfort. Most importantly, it will allow for family reunification, which adds to your happiness and success as an immigrant.
How to apply for a Super Visa Canada
The Invited candidate must apply to become a sponsor within 60 days of receiving the invitation. The parent(s)/Grandparent(s) must submit an application for permanent residence. These applications must be mailed together, along with the supporting document and application fees (CAD 1,050 for each parent and grandparent). The processing time for these Canada Super Visa applications is 20-24 months.
To check if you are eligible to become a sponsor and act quickly on submitting an application when the window to indicate interest opens, contacted our seasoned experts. They have successfully navigated several parent/grandparent sponsorship procedures over the last 25 years. you may enroll in free counseling by calling on +91 4048593030 or writing to us at email@example.com